Place of Origin:Ningbo, China
Product Name:Barrel Mooring Buoy
Application:Marine and Mooring
Size:36mm to 300mm
Color: Black,Gray,Red,Support Customization
Supply Ability:10 Ton/Tons per Day
Packaging & Delivery:Packaging Details
Naked outfit,Steel belt,Plastic wrap
Main Features of Polyurea Mooring Buoy:
1. The polyurea buoy body is composed by various composite materials such as polyurea elastomer material, PE high elastic foam and steel. The buoy body has good elasticity. When collides with a vessel, the buoy body can be elastically deformed to absorb energy and recover quickly, which avoids the damage caused by the collision to the buoy itself and at the same time avoid the damage caused by the bump due to berthing vessels.
2. Polyurea mooring buoy is made of light material. The polyurea mooring buoy has the features of light weight and big buoyance. Polyurea buoy's weight is equivalent to 1/2 to 1/3 weight of metal buoy when both types of buoys are the same size. The inside of polyurea buoy is all filled with flexible foam material that does not absorb water. Different from the bulkhead structure of steel mooring buoy, the polyurea buoy body has better anti-sinking capability than steel buoy after accidental damage.
3. The surface of polyurea buoy are sprayed polyurea material layer. Polyurea material has good compactness and good tensile strength (15 - 20 MPa) and excellent fracture elongation (300%-400%). The material itself is resistant to many acids and alkali corrosion, so polyurea buoys can be used in sea water and atmosphere for a long term. Polyurea buoys don't need to paint maintenance. It has strong corrosion resistance. This reduce the maintenance cost.
4. Polyurea elastomer material in the buoy is added with high quality weather buoy paste and high quality UV absorbers and antioxidants. Polyurea layer throughout the entire floating body has a predetermined color and the polyurea layer will not rust, unlike the steel mooring buoy which is painted only on the surface and will rust dicoloration after the paint off the buoy. Therefore, polyurea buoys has more vivid and stable colors, which makes the buoy have better navigation ability and be easier identified.
5. Polyurea mooring buoy is light weight and it is convenient for transportation, laying and recovery operation. It can use smaller ship crane and can also adopt the method of towing transport layout, which helps save the installation and maintenance costs.
1: Are you factory or only company?
We have factory to produce marine equipment, And also we have the agent for some other brand.
2: Why we can choose you?
We have a professional technology and R&D team, with a number of national patents. We have a professional sales team with foreign salesmen. We have professional manufacturing capabilities, and our products have been certified by nine major classification societies. We have a 24-hour quotation response mechanism to serve you wholeheartedly. We have after-sales guarantee, if you have any quality problems, you can contact us and solve them as soon as possible.
3.How about the Delivery time?
Usually within 20 days.
4.What kind of payments support?
T/T, L/C ,Western Union, Cash are accepted.
5.What's the MOQ?
Usually, the MOQ is 1PC.
6.Can you produce aocording to customers' design?
Sure, OEM and ODM are both welcome.